Sunday, April 8, 2012

creme egg mani....thanks cosmetic cupcake!

I was surfing the blogs the other day and what should pop up but a great mani done by Michelle over at cosmetic cupcake big up to her as she is a fellow aussie and when i saw her mani i just had to have a go!

real light! 

daylight globe.

I used revlon royal, revlon love that red, opi mummy knows best, and ultra3 honalulu. 
I had such a great time doing this mani so thank you so much cosmetic cupcake for sharing this mani. Michelle is SO talented!!!! and i also have to give her a HUGE thanks for her advice on nail care. i went out and got myself some lemony flutter from lush yesterday and 3 applications later i cannot believe the difference in my cuticles! this stuff is like a miracle!!!!

Tara:)

2 comments:

share the love!