Saturday, April 28, 2012

The price of polish.....

Right i kind of need to get your help...I am trying to get a gauge of what some polishes are worth.
So if i said that i had a brand new bottle of say.......China Glaze OMG
that was brand new and not opened. what would it be worth? I am thinking of going through all my polishes and having a HUGE cull. I have a bunch of pretty and polished, Dollish polish and others  and i just do not know what they are worth.
here is another polish is have.....


This Floam...which to be honest i am getting a little bored with...i know how could i say that!!! i was going to sell also. the bottle is 1/2 full now so what price do i put on it???
any ideas??? I even have a few max factor fantasy fire polishes heading my way too
comment to let me know ok!!! this will really help me out

Tara:)




2 comments:

  1. I'd probably put them on ebay and start them all at a $1. That way they find their own price and you may get even more than what you would have asked for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what Carli said. That way you get what the market is asking.

    Just remember eBay is good for NEW polish only. If it's been used you'll be best off having a blog sale or asking to swap for items off your wishlist.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

share the love!