Monday, July 30, 2012

The Great Aussie Polish Challenge Day 1

Hello Everyone!

So a bunch of us Australian nail bloggers got together on FB and decided to celebrate the Olympics and all things Aussie,we would share with the world wide web some FANTASTIC Australian Nail polish brands.

First off for me is a brand we all know and love........ Picture Polish!
They are a Aussie Brand which can be purchased Here.
They also have their blog-fest starting today also so go and check that out!

Picture Polish have a great range of different polishes. from duos to holos and muted and neon's.
I have chosen a muted shade to start off the week.


I picked this polish for 2 reasons....
Firstly it is green and that is one of the Aussie Olympic colours. and second.....because it is the name of my daughters favorite skylander!!!


This polish went on a bit streaky with the first coat but the second was great. I used Seche vite rebuild as my base coat and 2 coats of camo. no top coat! and look how shiny it is!

Here are the other Aussies playing this challenge this week.



epitome of superficiality

Kellys Kolors
Shatter me Claire
All things Charmed
Lab Muffin
Polished Peripherals
The Polish Haven
lacquer Dreams
Jas's Blingtastic Nail Blog
Pretty Purple polish


Make sure you check out all their blogs!!!

Tara :)

3 comments:

  1. I never knew I needed this..Until now. Noooo. Great job Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely color Tara :) I should have this!

    ReplyDelete

share the love!