Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Update on Glitter Gal polish.... they are now $2.00 a bottle!

I went in to penrith again today by chance and picked up few more Glitter Gal polishes!
Here are the ones i picked up on monday....



They were Almost all gone! and to top it off the price has gone up! they are now $2.00 a bottle. Hey that does not bother me at all, still cheap!
I managed to find a sparkle red which i do not have and also an old revlon sweet nothings in rendez-blue and a bottle of sally hansen nail prisms in Diamond which is holo silver!

I also brought a couple of the colours i already have..... holo Blue,green and silver, and sparkle black,silver and white. Now i know that some of you girls could not get out to penrith to get these polishes so i thought i would ask if there is anyone out there who would like to do a swap with me i am happy to do that!
just give me an email at osirisandloki at gmail dot com

Tara:)

3 comments:

  1. So lucky! I'd love to do a swap with you, I can't get Glitter Gals for less than 10 bucks (+ S&H), so if you're interested in any Canadian/ North American brands I'd love to trade :D
    I can also get Salon brands (OPI, China Glaze...) pretty cheap here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know. I was in there on Wednesday but down the Target end and didn't see your post until I got home so went back today and got 2 of everything Glitter Gal(1 for me and 1 for my sister). I said to the girl, I can't believe these are $2 and she said that someone else had said same thing and said they're worth alot more. I'm assuming that was you!

    ReplyDelete

share the love!