Thursday, January 8, 2015

31 Day Challenge monochromatic with Celestial Cosmetics




Hi there everyone!!! today the theme for the challenge was monochromatic. i was excited to do this so I grabbed out my bottle of Reaper Crew by Celestial Cosmetics and my white stamping polish Snow by Celestial Cosmetics  and decided to do some nail art!
I did a watermarble with the 2 on my pinkie, the rest of the nails i used a variety of bundle monster stamping plates and a bow from Born pretty store. then a top coat of Artiste by Pretty Serious Cosmetics which is awesome as it does not smudge nail art plus it also does not affect holo polishes!!!


I love the finished result!!!!

I cannot wait until tomorrow for another challenge!!!!

Until next time.....
post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!