Sunday, January 11, 2015

31 Day Challenge Reversed Polarities....



Hi there everyone..... Ok so todays challenges was reversed polarities.... now debbie who designed this challenge needs a slap for this one.... its super hard! i had not idea what to do until i had a chat with her and negatives were emntioned. so i thougth WARHOL!!! his pics were a bit like that, so I grabbed my MoYou plate the pro 15 and stamped marylin monroe on my nails .
I used color clubs for the base and then used Nail Stamping Queen stamping polishes 34.oink, 29.ultramarine blue, 4.purple and 15.fluro pink. to stamp the image.

As you can see it stamped really well!




Please excuse the slightly out of focus pic...we have no sun atm and my lightbox was not my friend with these neon colours :(

Make sure you check out everyone else's manis today....

Until next time.......
post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!