Saturday, January 3, 2015

31 Day Challenge- Water Spotting Mani



Hi there everyone!!! A few changed today!!! Do you like the new layout of Lokislacquer?? It needed a bit of a clean out so I removed all the rubbish off the sidebars and with help of my friend Relle over at The Lazy Lacquerista managed to get all the social media buttons up and pop back pinterest so if you see a pic you like you can pin it direct from the blog!!!

Also on the left sidebar we now have swatches for celestial cosmetics and Pretty Serious Cosmetics. I will be eventually adding all the swatches of all the collections so it will be your one stop for all colours in their ranges.


Ok now on with todays mani!!!
This was super hard. anything that involves water and nail polish just do not seem to work with me. I just end up in a gloopy mess. But after getting the knack of using a stamper to do water marbles I figured why not try it with water spotting too!!! So thats what it did!!!!
I used Orly Glowstick,tropical pop and neon heat on 3 of the nails then Ulta3 black satin on one. I then used Celestial Cosmetics Pitch stamping polish for the black water spotting, and Nail Stamping Queens fluro pink stamping polish for the pink water spotting over the black nail.

I love the effect!!! and to boot it is UV also so glows sooo well!!!!!




Do not forget to check out everyone elses manis for the challenge too! There are some amazing manis!!!!!!

Until tomorrow......
post signature





No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!