Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Starry Night painting manicure.




Hi there everyone!!!
So I have finally caught up!!! yeah!!! and today's challenge was the theme Artwork. I decided on going with Vincent van Gogh The Starry Night. This is an amazing picture plus it is used in Doctor Who so Its a double whammy for me!!!

Here is the painting.


 Stunning right?!?

I decided to use a base of Essie Avenue Maintain then paint over that with acrylics the painting. It took me 3 hours (with a few interruptions from children) to paint them. they I popped on a top coat of Seche Vite.
I am so happy on how they came out!





I hope you love these as much as I do!!!!

Make sure you check out everyone else's mani's from todays challenge.
Until next time....
post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!