Monday, April 7, 2014

AN Monday Animal print nails.





Hey there everyone!
Today is animal print day for Aussie Nails Monday, and well....I decided to do tiger nails for the challenge.
I used Gelicious Bikini wax Gel polish, 2 coats and then a gel top coat. To get the tiger print I Stamped with Cheeky plate -Wild at heart using Ulta3 Black satin. I then ensured it was really dry before finishing off my manicure with a top coat of Gelicious Top coat. Using stamping plates and normal polish with gel polish is a great way to combine both types of polish to get different effects. Just remember when using a normal polish and gel together to make sure the polish is completely dry, or the stamping will not work.


Sun


Shade

Dappled light

 Do not forget to check out all the other Aussie nails this week.
If you would like to get your hands on Gelicious you can grab the gel polish HERE.

Until next time........
post signature

1 comment:

share the love!