Thursday, April 24, 2014

GOT Thursday- tropical




Hi there everyone! todays mani theme is something tropical. I was really stumped with this one, most of my polishes that are old are not really bright and tropical,so after hunting round I found an old ulta3 orange called atomic oj which is fairly old and it screamed bright tropical. but what to go with it. honestly it is school holidays atm so trying to get time to do any type of nail art is super hard with barnicles grabbing me every 5 mins. so I went with a bright lynnderella called eleven ladies dancing and topped it with that. I know not the most imaginative mani but I promise next week will be better!!




Do not forget to check out everyone elses manis for GOT Thursday below!

Until next time.......
post signature



1 comment:

  1. I had the same problem this week! Most of my oldies aren't tropical! But I think you pulled it off!

    ReplyDelete

share the love!