Monday, April 14, 2014

AN Monday- easter with Orly smartgels



Hi there everyone!!! how are you all?? its getting close to easter and this week AN Monday has chosen the theme EASTER!! 
I decided to share with you some Easter nail at using a very pretty yellow gel polish from Orly.
I took Orly smartgel in the colour Hook up! and painted and cured my nails. I used 3 coats to get opaque then finished with a top coat of vivigel. I then wiped off the sticky residue.



sun

shade

Such a pretty colour right??!! Especially for Easter! Then I took Ulta3 bright me, black satin and lily white and hand painted the little chicks and their shells. I waited a good few hours to make sure my polish was completely dry,then I layered over another top coat of vivigel. This way my manicure is protected for the length of the gels on your nails.

sun

shade

This yellow Orly Smartgel was the perfect colour for my chickies!!!

You can pick up Orly Smartgels from your local chemists or you can check out their stockists page HERE to find your local salon or shop that stock Orly.

You can also pick up your favorite Ulta3 polishes at your chemist or online at THE HEAT GROUP.

Until next time...... 
post signature
* the gel polish was given to me for review. for more information please check out my disclosure policy.

1 comment:

share the love!