Thursday, April 3, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Pastels



Hey there Everyone!! Today is going to be quicky post. I am fighting a migraine and shouting children so short and sweet today. 
The theme today is pastel. Yesterday was a serious swatch-a-thon as it was the first day of sun in nearly 2 weeks. With over 40 bottles of gel polish sitting here to swatch for the blog I had to fit in a quicky mani for today as well! So I decided to do some nail are with a couple of old polishes I had sitting here over the new Sally Hansen gel polish White away. Ok so the white gel is not old but the Ulta3 polish I used for nail art certainly is! The other hurdle I am having to deal with as I wrote about on Tuesday is that I have no nails on my swatching hand, so I am using my left hand and boy it is hard to get lines straight! I used the Sally Hansen White away gel for the base and Ulta3 Lilac bloom and soft hydrangea for the lines and dots.

Anyways here is my Pastel mani for today.



Don't forget to check out every one else s manis for todays challenge below!

Until next time.......
post signature




2 comments:

share the love!