Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tri polish Tuesdays- 8th April... Using Fuse Gelnamel




Hi there everyone! today is another Tri polish Tuesday. and the colours are pink,yellow and blue! so today I have created a manicure with 2 of the new gel polishes created by Fuse Gelnamel, and a yellow by ulta3.
I used Fuse sonic blue-m and na-no way! for my base and then dotted Ulta3 frangipani on them with my Ulta3 dotting tool. The fuse gelnamel polish is a hybrid gel with include a base colour and top coat all in one polish. and cures in 30 seconds under the led light. I was very impressed with the brightness of the 2 colours.


You can buy Fuse Gelnamel online HERE or at places like Big W and Priceline. the starter kit retails at $49.99 and the polish retails at $14.99. 

Do not forget to check out everyone elses manis for today too!!!

Until next time..........
post signature









3 comments:

  1. This one just screams summer at me! I don't know why! But it's great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so bright and fresh, I love how the blue dots look on the bright pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! This is so pretty. I super love the color combos and the dotting design. Great choice indeed!

    ReplyDelete

share the love!