Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Vivigel Holographic Purple Gel polish



Hi there everyone,
Today I have a pretty amazing gel polish to share. I purchased this polish from BEAUTYWORLD who are an online shop which sell franken ingredients for polish makers and also an array of every beauty thing you would ever need! One of their product lines is Vivigel polish. The brand comes in an array of colours including shimmers and holographic gels. I have never seen a gel polish quite like this one and was amazed at the quality and the fact 2 thin coats gave me such great coverage. Depending on your lamp the curing time is only 30 secs to 2 mins. and I tried curing with several different lamps and they all worked. my LED lamp which is 3.6 watt cured it in 30 secs and the UV lamp cured it in 2 minutes. I also used the Vivigel Top coat as well which so far is one of the best on the market. Again curing is 30 secs under my LED lamp. 
So the polish is called Purple holo VGC42 The colour is almost a grape colour and although it is not a linear hogographic gel. there is a fantastic scattered holographic effect.




Sun

Sun

Sun

Shade
 
Dappled light
Beautiful right??!!
Vivigel colours retail for $17.95 each and can be purchased from BEAUTYWORLD I am not 100% sure if they ship overseas, but I am aware that SiSi from COLOR 4 NAILS stocks products like Joss from Beautyworld, so maybe she will be able to get Vivigel in stock? I'm sure a quick email would not hurt.

Until next time....
post signature

4 comments:

share the love!