Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tri polish Tuesdays- gelicious strawberry gelato gel polish




Hello everyone! Todays another Tri polish tuesday and I thought i'd go the gel option with this mani!
I used the beautiful Gelicious Strawberry gelato. This is a 30 sec LED gel polish which is a super bright hot neon pink. and it is also UV reactive...which means it GLOWS!!!!! in UV or blacklight, so an added bonus!
I found I needed 3 coats for full opacity,I did not use a base coat but I did use a gelicious top coat.
Check out the colour......



Sun

Shade
Pretty right??!!
 Ok so Tri polish tuesday... I cheated a little and decided to use nail studs for the yellow and blue. I popped another coat of Gelicious top coat on my nails then added the studs. then cured, this stuck the studs fast so they did not fall off.




And how cool is that not only the Gel polish glows but the nail studs do too!!!!!!

If you would like to grab a bottle of Gelicious Strawberry gelato check out Gelicious HERE. Gelicious are always having great offers and at the moment they have buy 3 get the 4th free. their prices start from $29.00, and I have to say the gel is well worth the money.
The nail studs i purchased from ebay.



Make sure you check out everyone else's manis for this tuesday below.

Until next time.........
post signature


* all polish was provided for me to review. please check my disclosure policy for more information.

1 comment:

share the love!