Friday, April 4, 2014

Gelicious Alcopop Rock Swatch



Hi there everyone!
Today I have a swatch from GELICIOUS. This is a hybrid at home gel system with an amazing array of colours. They have a new 30 second formula which I have been trying and finding that it is great quality and the wear is up to 2-3 weeks.
Today I have a colour called Alcopop Rock. This is a dusty pink with a shimmer. I found that 2 coats was more than enough to make an opaque manicure. I also used Gelicious Top coat for this manicure. with no base coat as Gelicious can be worn without a base coat. 


Sun

Shade


Dappled light
You can see what a very pretty colour it is.
You can purchase Gelicious at their ONLINE SHOP Prices range from $29.00 and currently they have a promo where you buy 3 you get the 4th for free PLUS you receive a free bottle of Princess Kate *while stocks last* 

Until next time......
post signature
* This polish was purchased by myself for review. Please see disclosure policy for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!