Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Born Pretty Stamping Plate Review



Hi there everyone!!!!
Today I will be sharing 2 new Born Pretty Store stamping plates. In recent months Born Pretty have jumped on the band wagon and produced lots of new stamping plates and designs. Some kind of look like everyone elses and others are really unique. I brought a bunch of the rectangle plates and circle ones. The regular circle ones are pretty much the same as what they have sold before, but the new backed rectangle ones are very impressive,



I found that for the price of $5.09 each (tho I did get them on special for $3.99) these were really good value for money. The image sizes are approx 2cm x 1.5cm which will fit most nails. They are really deeply etched and I could pick up the stamping polish very easy with all of my stampers. The fact the have the plastic backing is great so there is no chance of cutting yourself on the sharp edge.

I picked a image for both plates and created this manicure using Nail Stamping Queen black stamping polish and a Celestial Cosmetics polish.



As you can see they stamp really well!!!!

You can purchase these plates from Born Pretty Store  for $5.09 each but if you use the code CATG10 you will get 10% off your whole order.

Until next time......
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!