Thursday, February 12, 2015

Vivid Lacquer Stamping plate review



Hi there everyone!!!!
Today I have a quick post for you all about the Vivid Lacquer stamping plates.
I only have one in my stash and over the years I have heard mixed review about them.
The most common one is that they do not stamp well due to the etching on them. As I have yet to try the one plate I have , U figured now is as good a time as any to trial it out!


This is VL023. I was given this last year, so I pulled the blue film off and decided to stamp onto some card first. I used my standard rectangle sticky stamper as I have been using it fall all my reviews to keep consistency, and I grabbed my Celestial Cosmetics white stamping polish.

I was a little disappointed. none of the images stamped on the card in full. So I tried again with Nail stamping queens off white stamping polish. This time I got a better result, so I decided to do a mani with all nail stamping queens polishes. 

Here is the results.


Most of the images stamped reasonably, but I still managed to miss out on part of the skulls image, and I had to stamp my pointy finger 2 times as the first time it did not fully stamp.

All in all I was not that impressed. Now....this is only one plate, different designs I would hope that they would stamp differently. maybe I have a dud plate? but as I only have one I cannot compare.

What do you think? have you tried these plates with success? I think sometimes the plate and polish do not mix and you have to find what works best for each plate you use.

The Vivid Lacquer plates are AUD$10.53 atm, tho prices vary due to the crappy Australian dollar .

I hope this has been informative. and please comment on your experience with this particular brand!
Until next time......
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!