Saturday, February 7, 2015

OPI 50 Shades of Grey Comparison Swatches






Hi there Everyone!!

Today I have some comparison swatches from the 50 Shades of Grey Collection.
I know that a few people mentioned they would be keen to see if there were any dupes so I went through my collection and had a good look. You will be happy to know that I could not find any, but I only have around 200 OPI polishes so there may be some real older ones out there that I did not swatch.


Ok so lets check them out.

First up is Romantically Involved. I was pretty sure there was a dupe with Cinnamon Sweet from the OPI Gwen Stefani Xmas 2014 collection but although it was close, Romantically Involved was a few shades deeper than Cinnamon Sweet. The other reds I thought may be close were in fact not even slightly the same.


SUN

SHADE


Next up is Dark Side of the Mood.  A few people had asked if this pretty was similar to Nein,Nein OK Fine. But when swatched ....well not even close. Nein Nein....had more a green hue than Dark Side, so no dupes here!!!


SUN

SHADE

Next is Embrace the Gray. This I did not think would have any dupes and I was correct. The closest I could find was I have a Herring Problem, and as you can see not even slightly the same.


SUN

SHADE
Last up is My Silk Tie. In the past 12 months OPI have seemed to release a LOT of silvers!!! and to my amazement none are the same!! If anything I am glad I own them all!!!


SUN

SHADE

So all in all no dupes! That is what I like to see! Plus it justifies me to own them all as well!!!

I hope this helps somewhat with your choice to purchase the 50 Shades of Grey collection.

Until next time.......


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!