Monday, March 24, 2014

AN Monday Your first polish - OPI Black Crackle




Hi there everyone!
Today's AN Monday is your oldest polish..... ok so I have had polishes over the years, but the first polish that I owned which really started my obsession to polish is a bottle of OPI Black Crackle I purchased in October 2011. The family and I were in New Zealand for the Rugby World cup to watch Wales play. I'd brought my hubby tix for his 40th birthday.

Poppy, Rob and Zoe.
How little is the Pops!!!!  Anyways, on our way home at the airport we had a bunch of New Zealand coins /notes we wanted to get rid of, so I went into Duty free and saw my very first OPI stand, full of the..at the time... new Katy Perry collection. They were 2 ofr NZD$40.00 so I brought OPI black crackle which i'd never seen anything like it before, and OPI last friday night.
Well since then my bottle of OPI Last friday night has been sold, ive replaced it, sold it again..and replaced it a third time!! So I went with using the black crackle today.

I did a Neon gradient for this mani, using China Glaze I'm with lifeguard,pool party,orange knock out and yellow polka dot bikini. then the crackle over it and lastly I sprinkled a bit of holo silver micro glitter into the top coat.



It's funny, I actually love this mani even tho it has crackle on it. and it reminds me of a pair of board shorts I have when I was a kid in the 80's.

Until next time......
post signature

1 comment:

share the love!