Saturday, March 15, 2014

Emily de Molly- Folklore, Blue Moon and Absent Minded.





Hello there everyone!
Today I have 3 beautiful polishes from Emily de Molly . I was sent these 3 polishes for review by Hayley and I just cannot believe how pretty they are!!!

Folklore- This is one of Emily de Molly's newest polishes. It was only released last week! The polish consists of lots of micro/tiny glitters in a teal/sea green colour. They are holographic as well as metallic, so basically it is bling in a bottle. The polish, even tho it is glitter, will become opaque in just 2-3 coats depending on how thick you layer it. I did 3 thin coats for these pics, and 2 top coats of Seche vite. I found this baby a little thirsty for top coat! The pay off is so awesome I would not care if I used 10 layers of top coats!!!!!


Sun


Sun and Flash
Out of focus in sun- to show the total bling!!!!!


Shade

Sun

Absent Minded-  Is a beautiful purple jelly type polish with an array of copper, blue, red and iridescent glitters. I don't know if it was the dwindling light, or not but I could not get perfect pics of this polish. the purple and my camera just did not like each other. I will re take these pictures over the next week or so and try another camera. but for now check them out. This is 3 coats with 1 coat of top coat. I love the colour and the effect the combo of glitters create. and as i'm not the biggest fan of coloured bases and glitter but I really loved this polish!!!


Sun

Shade

shade

Shade

Blue Moon- So I have had my eye on this polish for a while now. I love blue metallic glitter. I am a sucker for it! and when I see a polish and it is in a clear base.....well....... I was so glad I was sent this polish for review! This polish consists of many different sized metallic blue glitters, fine red glitter and holographic silver moons and stars. I chose to swatch this polish over Color Club Harp on it, but U think it was not the best choice of colours as the moons and stars are hard to see. So I think I will re swatch this pretty polish over a darker colour. I used 2 coats and 1 top coat of Seche Vite.



Shade


Sun

Shade

 What an awesome trio of polishes ...right???!!! Well if you would like to get your polished pinkies on them head on over to Emily de Molly. Polishes range from AUD$10.00 up depending on the finish. If you do not live in Australia as there are several stockists HERE.

Stay tuned tomorrow for some more Emily de Molly goodness!!!!!
Until next time.....

post signature

1 comment:

share the love!