Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Dance Legend- The Knight Limited Edition.





Hi there Everyone!!!!!  
Today I have a Limited Edition polish from Dance Legend Dance Legend The Knight. This is an amazing polish that shifts to so many different gold/green/grey and even a little dark blue. I am so glad I grabbed it when I did!! It was limited to 1000 bottles but they have since released a further 1000 so if you like my pics you should go and grab it!!!!

So on with the pics!!!!!!
All these pics are taken of 1 coat of black base (Ulta3 Black Satin) and then 2 coats of The Knight then 1 coat of Dead Set Babes Superglossy! top coat.


Artificial light

Artificial light

Shade

Shade

Shade

Shade

Shade

Loki's stamp of approval!!!
How amazing is that shift!!!!!!!!

You can purchase Dance Legend Directly from HERE. They have an offer at the moment where if you purchase 10 bottles you get free world wide shipping. Which is great. Now please remember...with shipping from Russia it can be very hit and miss. I purchased 10 bottles including this colour and it took 5 weeks to arrive to me. I know other ladies who have brought polish from Dance Legend and the polish has got stuck in customs and taken 3-4 months.  So be aware.
If you want them sooner check out stockists, there are many around which may have what you are after.

Until next time......
post signature

3 comments:

share the love!