Sunday, March 16, 2014

Emily de Molly - On Edge, Moment of Impact and Seeing Red.





Hi there everyone!
Today is part 2 of the Emily de Molly polishes I have to share. These 3 holographic polishes I purchased as well..... i'm a sucker for holos! I brought mini size but they also come in a full size 12ml too. I love the idea of minis especially when I am buying to share on the blog as I can get more for my money to show you!!!
All polishes I used a base coat, 3 coats of polish and 1 coat of seche vite as top coat.

Seeing red- This is an orangy red polish rather than the blue reds we see a lot of. For this reason I think the colour is really unique. The holo effect or "flame" on Seeing Red is not as obvious as some of the darker colours you see, but you need to remember that when making a holographic polish the product used can grey out the colour so it is a fine line between the 2. I still think you get a great bang for your buck with this holographic polish tho!









Moment of Impact- This is a deep purple coloured holographic polish. the "flame"with this polish is a lot more defined and is just stunning in real life. I think it is a must have in any collection. I own over 100 holographic polishes I think now and not one is the same as this colour.



Sun

Sun


Shade


Sun

Sun

Sun

Sun

On Edge- Save the best to last I say! On Edge is a grey/green holographic polish which has almost a slight gold/green shimmer to it in some lights. It is a very hard polish to capture with the camera. Not because of the holographic effect, but of the slight colour differences it has depending on what light you look at it in. sometimes it looked an almost black green and other lights it looks grey. such a complex polish. I will let the polish speak for itself shall I??

Sun

Sun

Shade

Semi shade


Sun

Personally I would recommend all 3 of these polishes! but then i'm a sucker for holographic polishes so i'm a bit bias!!!

You can pick up Emily de Molly polishes HERE Prices range from $8.50 for mini polishes to $11.50 for full size in the holographics. If you are overseas check out the STOCKISTS page for where to get them elsewhere. Don't forget to check FACEBOOK for updates on restocks and new releases as well.

Until next time....
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love Seeing Red, its super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I'm already obsess with EdM Jelly glitters so now I guess I'll have to add EdM holos to the obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moment of Impact is so gorgeous!! Love the photos too, great outdoor lighting.

    ReplyDelete

share the love!