Monday, March 31, 2014

Aussie Nails Monday Autumn.




Hello there everyone!
Today's Aussie Nails Monday theme is Autumn. When I saw this theme I knew exactly what I wanted to do!
I have had some Born Pretty Store water decals sitting here for a bit now and this was the best time for them!!! They are great as they look just like water marbling and as i'm totally crap it water marbling i'm happy to use an alternative.

So I popped the decals over Zoya Jem, which is a lovely rich autumn colour.



Cool right?!! They come is many different colours and are under $1 per packet! you can pick them up HERE. plus dont forget to use my discount code TCPX31 so you get an extra 10% off!! plus free postage world wide.

Until next time......
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! What a great way to get that marble look without the hassle and mess of a water marble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This is indeed a very pretty marble mani. Its nicely and neatly done. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

share the love!