Friday, March 7, 2014

Tri polish Tuesday (on friday) 4th March Green Blue and Purple.





Hi there everyone!
Ok so today as I wrote in the other post, I'm running late with all my posts this week..... so here is Tri polish Tuesday on Friday :)

This month we are using Green, Blue and Purple.

So for my first mani I decided to use some new Zoyas I brought the other week. Actually, they are not new releases just new to me :)

I used Zoya Phobie, Veruschka and Savita. All 3 of these polishes are matte finish but I popped a clear top coat over my Mani to seal it. I also used some gold striping tape as well.


I love the combo of these 3 colours!!!

Do not forget to check out everyone elses manis for this week too below.

Until next time....
post signature




1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful! I love the shimmery colors you used too, they work well together!

    ReplyDelete

share the love!