Thursday, March 20, 2014

GOT Challenge - Ruffle Manicure




Hi there Everyone!!!
Todays GOT challenge is Ruffle mani. Ill be honest I actually had to google how to do one as i was not 100% sure, so please excuse my not so great first attempt.
I think I will do a tutorial at a later date to show how to do this as the ruffle mani gives a great result.

I grabbed my bottle of Cult nails annalicious. I'm not really sure if it is over a year old but i have not swatched it yet so I figured it would be ok :)

I also used cult nails time traveler as well and Ulta3 lily white.


I love red white and blue. it reminds me of British airways scarfs.

Don't forget to check out everyone else's manis too below!
Until next time...... 
post signature



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, loving the bold red :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....love it! This mani is so cute. I super like the color combos and the design. Its funky and classy. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

share the love!