Friday, March 14, 2014

China Glaze DV8


Hi there everyone!
How are you all? Today i have an oldy but a goodie. Now I apologize in advance for the lack of holo goodness with this swatch..... but the sun would not shine for me when I too theses pics so I had to use artificial light to try and share the holo on this bad boy!

This beauty is one of the fantastic polishes from China Glaze OMG collection from 2009. I am lucky enough to have a few of these polishes fro this collection. 

DV8 is a beautiful teal/blue colour which is well....stunning. It has a very fine linear  holo and in direct sunlight can knock your socks off!!! my swatches are 3 coats with top coat in shade and in a light box.





You cannot say this polish is not awesome!!! Even in fake light you can she the linear holo!

Theses polishes are really hard to find these days but if you keep your eye out on blog sales and ebay you may be able to pick up one or two!

Until next time....
post signature

4 comments:

  1. This one is so gorgeous. I love the old CG holos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color. You showed it off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This polish looks amazing! I have lusted after it for years and still haven't managed to pick it up yet! Maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete

share the love!