Wednesday, March 12, 2014

OPI Brazil Collection Part 1



Hi there Everyone!
Today I have to share with you 2 of the polishes from the new OPI Brazil collection. First up lets have a look at the complete collection.

It is a Lovely colourful range and actually not too many reds...which in my opinion OPI do WAY to many! 
I have purchased Amazon ...Amazoff and  I just cope-acabana to share with you today.
Both polishes were a great constancy and only took 2 coats with each polish to get opacity.



 OPI Amazon...Amazoff- This was a fantastic tealy/blue green. it also had the slightest of shimmer in it but you can hardly see it at all. The polish did look different in the sun to shade, and I only swatched this and had it on my nails for maybe 30 mins and it started to stain them slightly. Now...saying that I do seem to have funny nails that like to stain. but i did have my Essie base coat on, so my advice..... double up on base coat with this colour, just in case. 

Sun

Shade
OPI I just can't cope-acabana- So I love this yellow. I am not a " Yellow"person, but this will now be my "go to"yellow polish. Opaque in 2 coats, i'm gambling it will be a great stamping polish also.


Sun

Shade

I love how the yellow seems so much deeper in colour in the shade.

So you can purchase these shades in a variety of places. I got mine from Pro Nail in Bankstown NSW, but Myer stock them along with a bunch of E-tailers.
I would like to try a few other colours from the collection, we will just have to see. Maybe the duochrome?? 

Until next time......
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a good collection and AmazON AmazOFF is my favorite of them.

    ReplyDelete

share the love!