Friday, March 14, 2014

Celestial cosmetics - In the Navy, Ocean Mist and Sun Kissed.





Hi there everyone!
Today I have 3 polishes from the lovely Nicki and Celestial Cosmetics.I was sent these pretties for review and as i'm such a sucker for holographic polishes I just squealed in delight!!!
All these polishes were 3 coats. they went on fine and when I popped on a top coat they did not looses their shine.
I used Dead Set Babes super shiny glitter top coat for these swatches. I tend to use this top coat with most stuff ATM as it drys quick and is a lot thinner than Seche Vite. Plus is smells like redskins lollies!!!


Sun Kissed- A pretty orange holograpic polish. I quite liked this colour even tho I am not an orange person. The flame with the holo was quite good and I was happy to not see any greying out from the holographic pigment which happens a lot with lighter colours. The orange slightly leans to the red side of the colour spectrum than the yellow side, which makes it that beautiful dark colour.





In the Navy- A really beautiful dark blue holographic polish. This bad boy had an awesome flame and photographed well. There was no greying out from the holo pigment at all and I was super excited to have this on my nails. So distracting...... There are a lot of navy holographic polishes on the market ATM and although this one is similar to the rest the flame says it all. So well worth purchase!!!



Ocean Mist- Ok...so how do I describe this pretty??? It is an aqua/blue colour. Very pretty indeed, and has a good flame, tho not as good as In the navy. Saying that I really liked the colour, and I could see myself maybe doing some mermaid nail art with it at some point. Again there was no greying out in the polish from the holo pigment ad like the others it went on a charm.




So there you have it! 3 very pretty holographic polishes!!!! All 3 can be purchased from CELESTIAL COSMETICS. They have a wide range of holographic and glitter polishes and they also have a polish of the month too! Prices vary from AUD$9.50 up depending on the finish.
If you live overseas don't fret....  you can get your pretties via their INTERNATIONAL STOCKISTS.  
Until next time.........
post signature

2 comments:

share the love!