Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tri Polish Tuesdays- 11th March





Hi there everyone!
Time for another Tri polish Tuesday. Today I have a gradient of sorts using 3 Lynnderellas. I first saw Lynns used like this over at More Nail Polish when Cathy was making a Iphone case. Si I thought i'd give it a go too.
I used Lynnderella deep blue seeing, Mindful heart LE and love potion 99.9. 
It was super thick and I needed 3  layers of top coat too :/ but I still liked the finished result, tho next time I might put a gel top coat on instead.



Do not forget to check out everyone elses manis this week below.

Until next time.......
post signature


3 comments:

  1. Oh this is amazing! Glitter is the BEST :D and lots of it is even better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much glitter! This looks amazingly sparkly :)

    ReplyDelete

share the love!