Friday, January 10, 2014

A Pretty serious Cosmetic Gradient.


Hello there everyone!
Another festive mani today. Even tho christmas is been and gone I still love the combo of red and green so I decided to do a mani using some of my favorite Pretty Serious Cosmetics polishes.

I used a base coat of Pretty Serious Nightopia and then decided to create a gradient using Pretty serious Something Strange.
The 2 of them together make a great combo and i wore this for 3 days which is a rare thing with me.

In Sun

In Shade

In Shade
Such an awesome combo right??!

You can purchase Pretty Serious Cosmetics Here and they do ship worldwide. You can also get them at several other places around the world, just check out their Stockists page.

Until nest time......
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!