Saturday, January 4, 2014

China Glaze Happy Holi Glaze Collection Part 2




Hello there everyone!

So today is part 2 of the China Glaze Happy Holi Glaze Collection. I have the 3 other foils in the collection today to share with you.

Elfin Around- This is a red/orange coloured foil polish. I do not really have anything quite like it in my collection so I was happy to add it to my stash. The polish went on really well and you could almost get away with one coat. I used 2 coats with a clear top coat.




Mingle with Kringle- Is a gold foil polish. This really reminded me of OPI goldeneye and as I have both I will be doing a comparison post soon with these two, but I do think Goldeneye may be a bit darker. Saying that I love this polish and I will be happy to own both. The polish went on a little streaky with the first coat but the second coat fixed it up and the third just finished off any bald spots.




So Blue With out You- This is a bright blue foil. I wore two coats by itself. As far as I could tell, and I wore this one for over a day, there was no staining,which is a good thing, but I also already have some yellow staining on my nails from a dance legend mishap,so it was hard to tell 100% and i'm so wary of blue foils. All that said, the colour it to die for,so if it does stain, I will just make sure I have a good base coat on.



I have to say that all the foils in this collection were a great formula and I found that they even stamped well too!

Tomorrow I will be sharing with you the Microglitter polishes in this collection.
If you would like to grad any of the polishes I have shared you can get them at Cherry Culture for USD$3.75 each plus postage.

Until next time........
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!