Monday, January 27, 2014

Aussie nails Monday- flowers




Hi there everyone! Today is the last day for Aussie nails week and I thought I would incorporate the 2 challenges into one again. The theme is flowers, and what better way to finish off Aussie week than with some native flowers. 
So decided to hand paint some wattle as this was my poppy's(grandfather not daughter) flower,




A waratah as this is one of my fav flowers (plus I walked down the aisle holding them) 

A loooong time ago in 2000


and finally some gum blossom as it reminds me of snugglepot and cuddle pie from my childhood


And lastly I wanted to paint a little joey so I did then too for good measure!!!!

Here is my mani. I used Zoya Envy as my base then hand-painted the images with acrylic paint and popped a top coat on.


I really love this mani!!!!


Until next time......
post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!