Thursday, January 23, 2014

GOT Thursday - blue.



Hi there everyone! Today we have another GOT Thursday and the theme for today is........ Blue.

so i got an oldie out which I have never used. I have always wanted it but never worn...can you believe it??
The polish is........  Nails Inc Baker Street.




Such a bright colour! but I love it!!! This was 3 coats by itself. now i wanted to jazz it up a bit, so I grabbed a stamping plate, stamped a white gradient on it, then added some Lynnderella Candy Wrapper on the tip of my nails.



Not to shabby!!!
Well I hope you liked this weeks GOT challenge!
I cannot wait till next week!!!!!!

Until next time...........
post signature



1 comment:

  1. Your design is really pretty. And I Baker Street.... sadly I haven't owned it very long so can't use it for this challenge :(. X

    ReplyDelete

share the love!