Thursday, January 23, 2014

Aussie nails week- beach scene


Hi there everyone!
Today I have a beach scene I creates for my nails. Lets face it, the beach is an Aussie tradition. From a very young age I have memories going to Windang NSW with my Nan and Pop every Christmas holidays. Fishing, prawning, playing in the ocean etc.
Now I have kids we take them to Kiama NSW most years, and they play in the sand etc. and pretty much have a ball!

Zoe in 2010 at Kiama.

With all these great memories, I created a beach scene on my nails with Ulta3 polish.
I used Ulta 3 soft hydrangea, block it out, blue marlin, midnight fever, striking, charcoal, Chinchilly, earl grey, xoxo, lily white and black satin. The base was soft hydrangea then from there I painted with a brush and sponge the scene, then topped with a clear top coat.



The do remind me so much of the beach we use to go to as a kid!!!

Ulta3 Polish is awesome for nail art and can be purchased for $2 at your local chemist or online at The Heat Group.

If you would like to see what everyone else is doing on their nails, check out the links below.
Until next time......
post signature



1 comment:

share the love!