Sunday, January 5, 2014

China Glaze Happy Holi Glaze Collection Part 3




Hello there everyone!
Part 3 today of the China glaze Happy Holi Glaze Collection, and we have the 3 micro glitters to look at.

All Wrapped Up- Is a blurple kind of colour. It is hard to describe, but I love it! When I saw the micro glitters I was not sure as sometimes you can get these type of polishes and not know what to do with them, but with all three I will be sharing with you, they were opaque in 3 coats. The polish dried with a texture feel and was satin not shiny, tho they were super sparkly.This was hard to capture with the camera, and also the intensity of the colour as well. The polish went on with not problems at all.
This is 3 coats with a clear top coat.




This is Tree-mendous- Is a green/gold micro glitter.Again 3 coats to get full opacity, and it again dried with a rough satin look. so a top coat was needed. I really liked this colour, it reminded me of a lighter version of last years China Glaze winter holly polish.




Put a Bow on It- Is a fuchsia micro glitter, the same as the other two, it took 3 coats for opacity. I did not put a top coat on his one so you could see the satin look of the polish by itself.



All three of these polishes were super sparkly and I cannot wait to wear them again!

If you would like to purchase any of this collection check out Cherry Culture for them. They are USD$3.75 each plus postage.

On the 8th January I will be sharing the final 3 polishes from this collection. The glitters.

Until next time........
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I haven't bought any from this collection, but All Wrapped Up looks really nice so that one might end up in my collection. Very nice pictures of the polishes.

    ReplyDelete

share the love!