Friday, January 24, 2014

Heartbreaker Nails.... An up and coming nail artist!


Hi there everyone,
It not that often I plus another nail artist and i love to paint nails myself, but today I would like to share with you a lovely nail artist called Joelene and she is the owner of HEARTBREAKER NAILS

If you love kooky nail art pop art and all things neon and funky! she is the gal to go to. Her prices are reasonable and as she is mobile Joelene can come to you! I was lucky enough to be at a nail polish get together on the weekend and I got my nails done by Joelene. 
 The job when finishes was awesome, and iI was super happy with my mani!


under UV light

Cool right??!! check out a couple of the other gals manis too....




It was fun having my nails done by someone else!!!!

Don't you LOVE Joelenes rainbow hair!!!!!
If you would like to check out more of Heartbreaker Nails manis or work you can check her out on FACEBOOK or on INSTAGRAM (@heartbreaker_nails)

Until next time........


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!