Thursday, January 16, 2014

Golden oldie Thursday - stripes




Hello there everyone!,
Ok so I have a confession to make....... my theme for today was an epic fail :( I had this great idea in my brain for a duochrome polish  with matte stripes. but it did not equate to that on the nail . Hmmmm, but saying that I also don't want to not share with you this beautiful polish and I have had this beauty for 2 years and never worn it.
So here is Sally Hansen lavender sky over Ulta3 black satin. with matte stripes...(that you cannot see)








 well at least the duochrome looks like it is in stripes! stupid matte polish .
anyways, don't forget to check out everyone elses much better attempts at stripes than me below!

until next time......
post signature


5 comments:

  1. My post will be live tomorrow, but is sooooooo similar! A duochrome, over black, matte polish over duochrome and black stripes. Mine didn't really work....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just Wow - that Prism is GORGEOUS!!! Never mind the stripes didn't work, it is a beautiful mani!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous color, for sure. Reminds me of Peace&Love&OPI/ForTheTwillOfIt, so I guess OPI&Essie were late to this party! Sorry the matte didn't work out right, but how else are we supposed to make new techniques if we don't try and fail along the way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont mind the failed stripes, this lacquer is so beautiful.xx

    ReplyDelete

share the love!