Monday, January 13, 2014

Aussie Nails Monday - striped nails




Hi there everyone, Today is another Aussie nails Monday and the theme is stripes.
I decided to give Gel polish a go this week.
I wanted a mani which would stay on my nails for the next few days without chipping.
I used Gelicious yacht club and afterglow for the base colours with an accent nail of nail foils. 
Did you know...... that when you cure a gel polish it leaves a sticky layer if you have not used a gel top coat? well this is the perfect bonding agent to get nail foils to stick to! then all you need is to add a gel top coat, cure and you are done!!
I also stamped one nail with a Messy mansion plate and used color club harp on it. then again I popped on a gel top coat to finishg it off.


Plenty of stripes? yep but not all in the same direction!!!

Until next time.........
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!