Monday, January 6, 2014

Aussie Nails Monday- Polka Dots




Hi there Everyone! an new year and a new challenge for Aussie nails Monday!!!!! 
Today's theme is......... Polka dots. I have done a few polka dot manis in my time, and it is one that my girls like too, which is good as it is easy to do! So i thought that I would give using a nail stamping plate a go with the whole polka dot theme.
I used bundle Monster plate BM412 for the pattern and layered a base of OPI my vampire is buff then stamped with OPI skyfall.
This is not a usual combo of colours for me but I thought it would look good together.


It turned out good, tho I did learn that when stamping with a sticky stamper, not to rock from left to right, just press down or you get distorted dots like my pinkie finger!!!

You can purchase the bundle monster plate I used HERE  and the OPIs you can pick up in many places including Color 4 Nails on facebook.

Until next time.......
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!